My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.

My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.
Fall is here! Already......

Monday, December 21, 2009

On angel's wings.....


It's the 21st of December, the first day of Winter. The days and the amount of daylight will at least begin to get longer. There's a large storm again predicted to come in just before the big Christmas holiday. Glad I don't have to travel anyplace. I sit here listening to a CD of "Relaxing Christmas Songs". Quiet music, almost depressing in nature. Beautiful stuff though. I know its been a tough year for many of my friends. And, although I know I'm OK, I worry about them, the world, and the place where my grand kids will grow up to. Merry Christmas everybody. And hopefully, it will be a prosperous new year for all of us. Peace on Earth, Goodwill to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment