My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.

My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.
Fall is here! Already......

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Thaw




Here's a couple pictures I took this morning. Which in themselves is not too interesting. But, these pictures are of my "THAWED" pond. I can not ever remember seeing my pond open up in February! Now, I don't believe for one moment that it will stay that way. My notes say my pond was open last year on March 12th. And that was with the help of a running hose we used to preform a water change. So this is a full month earlier. Today's temps are in the 50's! The water itself was a little murky, but I could see most the fish. At least, I didn't see any on their sides. So, I'm sighing a little relief. Perhaps it will end up being a good year me. I mean them.

No comments:

Post a Comment