My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.

My Pond-a place to relax and reflect.
Fall is here! Already......

Friday, April 1, 2011

3 stitches already












The work continues. Today I came home and Harry had the rubber pulled out and had begun to shape the new pond by first taking out all the existing plant shelves. Last night we staked out the new dimensions and over the weekend we'll probably finish shaping out the pond edges to square it off. It will be 10 x 16 feet, I think and we're still debating on the depth. It will be at least 4 foot. My head wants to double that, but my good sense says, "no way can you handle that." Harry sustained his first injury, which he basically has shrugged off. 3 stitches he's not very proud of. He actually was using the saw to cut points on some stakes and the saw kicked back and caught him. He said he was just glad he still had a finger. Could have been worse, a lot worse! Looking forward to the weekend and getting a lot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment